Services for Faculty
Our goal is to ensure that Drake faculty receive high-quality library services that support instruction and professional research, to collaborate with faculty in building excellent collections and to engage in activities that promote information literacy and scholarship.
Getting Materials and Checking Your Account
Other Useful Links for Faculty
- Collection Development Policy
- Access persistent links in Library databases. Includes information on off-campus access.
- Refworks Your online bibliographic citation manager.
- Frequently Asked Questions: How do I Find E-Book Collections?
- Frequently Asked Questions about Electronic Book Library (EBL)
Librarian Liaisons are available to assist with resources available in your discipline. For more information, see the liaison list.
Find out about Research Guides Customized for Your Course or Program