Using the Library (Circulation Services)
Visit the Information Desk (main floor, under the big blue halo) to check out or renew materials, to obtain your library account password, for help finding misplaced materials, to pick up Interlibrary Loan materials you have ordered or to pick up books placed on reserve by your instructor.
Our services include:
- Borrowing & Renewing Items
- Overdues and Replacement Costs
- Request your library account Password
- Requesting checked out items be recalled
- Searching for missing items
- Using your online library account
- There are six private study rooms available on a first-come basis on the ground floor, west side.
- The upper floor (2nd floor) is a quiet study floor.
- The main floor (1st floor) including the cafe area and Commons (computer lab) is oriented toward group study.
- The lower floor (Ground floor) contains both group and quiet study spaces.