WHAT DOES KEY BUSINESS RATIOS (KBR) PROVIDE?
Examine the financial soundness of a company and how well it can meet short and long-term obligations.
Check the quality of receivables and the efficiency of asset control; measure the effectiveness of payment to supplier; and evaluate over or under-trading on equity.
Study how profit is earned relative to sales, total assets and net worth.
These ratios provide a side-by-side comparison of a business with its industry peers. These norms can help you spot important trends, identify strengths and weaknesses, or serve as a benchmark for evaluating company risk.
Extensive Research Capabilities
- US Public Company Financials
- Private Company Canadian Financials
- Search data by SIC and NAIC code, line of business, asset range and year.
- Company Filtering and User Profiles
- Company Drill Down
- Download and Create Reports
- Input financial data and instantly compare any balance sheet with industry benchmarks
- Profile a company’s best customers
- Identify acquisition targets
- Build the insight required to improve business performance, solvency, efficiency, and profitability
- Export to a spreadsheet
- Customize analysis by entering your own information
- Look up information by 2 and 4-digit SIC and 6-digit NAIC codes and asset size