- more than 11,000 peer-reviewed journals and more than 8,000 in full text.
- full text of The Economist ranging from 1988 to the present, with no embargo.
- open URL compliance for access to e-journal and subscription materials, allowing users to save and share URLs.
- full text of The New York Times from 1985 to present, updated daily.
- major reference sets including Gale Encyclopedia of Science and Encyclopedia of World Biography.
- full-text articles from periodicals covered in major bibliographic resources such as CINAHL, BIOSIS, MLA, PsycINFO, ERIC, EconLit, RILM, and others.
- thousands of podcasts and transcripts from NPR and CNN.
- Elsevier abstracts from 1996 to present.
- full text of The Times and Financial Times.