Welcome back to Cowles Library! Thank you for helping us provide a safe, healthy environment by reviewing the library’s updated policies for visitors:
- Wear a mask! Please remember to keep your mask on while visiting the library.
- We encourage you to watch your time carefully as we try to accommodate all users. With that in mind, we recommend visiting for no longer than 75 minutes.
- There is no eating in the library, as this would require you to take your mask off for a long period of time. You may temporarily remove your mask to drink a beverage.
- If you need a space to attend your synchronous class, we suggest using the Reading Room on the south side of the 2nd floor.
- Please do not move any chairs or furniture as they have been pre-positioned to encourage physical distancing.
- Respect the room occupancy numbers posted outside of each room. If a room looks full or close to full, please consider moving to a different space in the building.
- Please remember to practice physical distancing, wash your hands, and use the cleaning supplies provided to wipe down tables after use.
Thank you for helping Cowles Library keep our campus community safe and healthy. We hope you have a positive experience during your visit.
We have established the following policies to help Cowles Library to run as effectively as possible and allow us to give you the best possible service.
- General Conduct in the Library
- Collection Development Policy Documents
- Confidentiality Policy
- Exhibit Policy
- Food and Drink In The Library
- Overdue Materials & Replacement Costs
- Posting Information In The Library
- Public Use of Cowles Library Computers
- Renewals Policy
- Special Event Policy & Procedures
- Cowles Library Web Site: Mission, Principles, & Purpose